The most embarrassing thing I'm willing to admit

 During my pree-teen years, I had many periods of styles of clothes, music, etc. At first I listened to a lot of rock and metal because I wanted to imitate my older brother, but it didn´t last long because it's not my style in general.

Then, when I was 12 years old I discovered reggae music, and Bob Marley become my God hahah, I started dressing up with colors like green, yellow and red and flowers everywhere, and watching documentaries about Rastafarian culture and dreaming of filling my head with "rastas". I didn't want to use my phone and nothing technological during this whole period because I wanted to connect with nature ahahah

It is very embarrassing to remember because I was really convinced to be a Rastafarian, but I was only 12 years old, and now I see photos and it was very ridiculous how I dressed but I felt very good in that time 

The most embarrassing moment I had in this rastafarian period of my life was the last day of classes in the school, there were "jeans day", and obviously I was wearing the most hippie outfit in the world, I was the chilean version of  Bob Marley!!

I don't know how my parents let me go dressed like this because I remember everyone in the school looking at me like I was an alien, luckily it was only a period of my life, but I still have things in a lesser intensity hahah

Comentarios

  1. I would like to see you in that version of yourself again hahaha.. love you friend <3

    ResponderBorrar
  2. hahahah friend we all went through the time of listening to reggae, I think it was fashionable at that time, take care!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 4 : What are you really into?

Post 5: My future job

Post: My best vacation