Post 3: My favorite piece of technology

Hi everyone!
It's complicated for me to think what is my favorite piece of technology because in general I'm not very technologycal but if I had to choose one now, I choose my cellphone. I've had this cellphone since last year, but I didn't used so much, just the usual, to make calls, talk on Whatsapp, take pictures and the most importantly, use the map so I would't get lost in Santiago.
In this quarentine, my relationship with my cellphone changed. Now I don't bother using the cellphone, actually I like because I can feel closer to the people I want to be with, it's sad but is the reality now. So I usually make videocalls, specially with my boyfriend who lives in Santiago and my friends. Every day I use my cellphone but just when I talk to other people, listen to music, and do other specific things, not all day.
Now I do different things that I didn't used to do before with the apps. For example, I read and learn new recipes in Instagram, then I cook lunchs and desserts for me and my family.
I think that my life without the cellphone today would be so weird because of communication. Maybe people would lost friends and other kind of relationship in this quarentine.
Although the cellphone is important for me now, I hope that when everything returns to normal the cellphone will no longer be a big part of us. I hope that we can look each other in the eyes and enjoy talking  face to face and not in a front of a screen.


Comentarios

  1. Hi! i also think that It is good to use the cell phone mainly for useful things, you know... sometimes social networks bring us a little closer to the people we have far away but it separates us a little from the ones we have next to us.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi Paula, I share the same things as you, my cell phone has been my means to stay close to some people, but still, I would also prefer to be able to look them in the eye and have real contact with them :((, I hope that day can be soon :(

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hi Paula. I chose the cell phone, too. In this quarantine i use the cell phone for do video calls with my family, just like you. I hope you are ok, bye.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 4 : What are you really into?

Post 5: My future job

Post: My best vacation