Post 1: My auto biography

Hi!  my name is Paula, I'm 21 years old.  I was born in Puerto Montt, Chile in 1999 and I grew up in this city until I get up 18 years old because I went to live alone in Santiago for my university studies.
I'm study Dance in Universidad de Chile since 2018 and I have made a really good friends in this place and I've learned a lot.
No one in my family is an artist, we are different between us. I have two brothers. My older brother is a doctor and my little brother goes to the school.
One of my hobbies is do it kayak in Llanquihue Lake or Villarica Lake with my dad and ride my bike anywhere. When it's rains I like cooking with my mom for all my family or watch movies and documentaries.
I love to climb hills and I enjoy camp where's not there much people.
In general I love the nature and the animals, so I'm trying every day to make it possible to take care of the planet and have more sustainable life.

Comentarios

  1. Hi Paula, how are you? Thanks for shared with us a little about you and things that you like. I really love some of them, like to camping where aren't too much people or to cook for all my family.
    Have a nice weekend. Goodbye! <3

    ResponderBorrar
  2. hi Paula, nice post, i´ve never had the opportunity to know Puerto Montt, it must be very beautiful, was the chage of environtment very hard when you came to live in Santiago?

    ResponderBorrar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi Andrea! Yes, it was very hard :( even after 2 year I living there, it makes me sad to see the pollution and the building :(

      Borrar
  3. Hi Paula! I went to Puerto Montt in 2018, I really enjoy the rain and the green, I hope some day all humans take care of the planet, like you do:(, greetings

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Hi paula! I am also the only woman among of my brothers and too I am the middle daughter. We have so much in common! Bye friend, Miss you :)!

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Hi paula! I hope you’re good. i haven't do kayak in my life, I hope go to your house and you teach me how to do it and know Puerto Montt hahaha
    i miss you friend! Take care ❤️

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 4 : What are you really into?

Post 5: My future job

Post: My best vacation