POST 2: WHY DO YOU CHOOSE THIS CAREER


When I was 7 years old, I remember that I wanted to be a astronaunt because I loved the stars and looking the sky and the moon. I liked to climb to the roof of my house at night and I usually used my dad's binocular to see better and I remember I thought I could to arrive at the stars. Now I no longer think that I can touch the stars but I still enjoy looking the stars from anywhere.
After time, in the school I didn't like to think what to study because I felt a lot of pression from my family, but I always knew I wanted to study dance because it's what I love, but I was afraid of fail.
When I left to school I had a free year to decide what to study but I used to prepare for audition in two universities that I was interesed at that time to study dance. My "second option" was to stay to study in Puerto Montt but I don't know what I would have a studied because I don't really have a second option, maybe I would have studied to be veterinarian, I don't know...
To the end I was accepted to the Universidad de Chile and I study there, so I living in Santiago now.
My experience in the University has not been what I expected for many reasons, but I have met very good friends and I've learned a lot about dance, history of art, fellowship, and I have discovered more things that I like.
In the future, I would just like to live in the south of Chile again, maybe in Ensenada, Puerto Varas or Cochamó. I hope I can live on art and teach about it somewhere there is not much art and dance, but I've also thought about other posibilities, like learning about cook vegan food because I love to cook or spend my life  learning something about tourism or extreme sports...I don't know, I'll just let life take it's course because you never know what will happen in the future.
   

Comentarios

  1. Hi Paula!, I think the same, the University has given me very good friends, including you, and I think that is a very good reason to continue in it, I miss you Paula, I hope you are fine!, Bye!!!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. hi Paula, i agree with you, i also think that we have to let life take it´s course because we´ll never know what may happen in the future, a great exaple of this is the pandemic we are experincing today, which changed the plans of almost all of us, so i think is very good that you are predisposed to make your future plans more flexible.
    good bye!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hi Paula, I like so much read you and well, when I was a child I enjoyed saw the stars and sky too. I think that it's so nice your outlook on life, just to be surprise.<3

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Hello sweet Paula! It's nice reading you. When I came to Santiago i knew a lot of beautiful people that became in really nice friends, as well. Ignoring the university haha. I hope that we can spend time together some day and see the stars!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 4 : What are you really into?

Post 5: My future job

Post: My best vacation