Post 6: A country I would like to visit

Hi everyone! I really have many countries in mind that I want to get to know, but the most important for me is England, there are many very good dance schools where I could learn one day.
I also love culture in general, the pronunciation of English, the architecture and history and musical artists, like Queen, The Beatles, Eric Clapton, and others that I like very much.
I don´t have a specific city to visit, just the only place I want to know if I go someday is "The Making of Harry Potter" and the platform 9 3/4 because I love Harry Potter and it would be to make my childhood dream come true.
I really hope to have the experiencie of knowing this country someday, and confirm everything my friends and my family have told me about it, so if I go I hope not to be disappointed and enjoy it to the fullest!! 

Comentarios

  1. Hi!
    I like Eric Clapton! also England ,I hope you can travel there!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hello! I love listening to English people speak haha

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I would also like to know the making of harry potter, although I think it is very expensive, and it is not located in london..

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 4 : What are you really into?

Post 5: My future job

Post: My best vacation