Post: My best vacation

 My best vacation was in Pucon in december 2016 when I left school. It was not yet summer, but we had to celebrate with my group of best friends (we were 7) that we had given up PSU and left  a school we always hated, and that we would finally do what we wanted (innocent teenagers)

I remember that my parents didn't want me to go because it could be dangerous and I had my study tour with my whole couse recently, but I ended up traveling anyway. We went to Pucon and stayed at a friend's parent's house.

We spend a week in Pucón, we didn´t do so many things, just drink alcohol like crazys and enjoy the beach, we had to leave Pucon because the house was going to rent a few days, so we went to Villarrica,Lican Ray, Coñaripe, Caburgua Lake and Calafquén Lake, in those places we camped and did activitis like Canopy and rafting. I think we traveled 3 weeks in total, I'm not sure. 

Before this travel I had visited Pucon and all those places but with my family, and this was my first trip alone with my friends without any responsible adult controlling us and I think it turned out very well, we learned a lot from each other and I think it was a good way to say goodbye to a time we lived together as friends and that will never come back, that's why this travel is special for me <3 

Comentarios

  1. Hi Paula! Drinking Alcohol? Jesus will saw you... HAHA, How great that you travelled with the friends, without doubt friends are the best things to enjoy a vacations, take care!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. What a nice and entertaining trip, especially without adult drivers hahaha it's good that you enjoyed it as you deserved <3

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 4 : What are you really into?

Post 5: My future job