CARRER-RELATED WEBSITE OR AN EXPERT ON YOUR FIELD

Hi. I'm going to talk about one of my favorite people in the dance world. Her name is Carolina Contreras, my first contemporary dance teacher.
Carolina must be about 35 years old and after a long time dancing and teaching in differents places in Chile, like Concepción or Valparaiso, she moved to Puerto Montt, the place where I met her.
I met her when I was 12-13 years old, I don't remember exactly and it was in a free "afro-colombian" dance workshop and she was the teacher. From day one I really liked her classes so I started taking all her classes in Puerto Montt and Puerto Varas, and thanks to her I learned about contemporary dance and the history of many Afro-Latin Dancers.
I love the way she teaches and I deeply admire his passion and all that she has lived and learned to be a great artist. She inspired me to study dance and I think I'll always enjoys her classes. <3 


In the Pictures you will see an open class that Carolina did in Metri, Carretera Austral in the summer of 2018. She was dressed in black.
I put those pictures up because I think they reflect the unity and the enjoyment of dancing in community and in a nature.


Comentarios

  1. Hi Paula, i really like when a teacher manages to motivate you so much. those classes look really fun, are you in the pictures?

    ResponderBorrar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi Andrea! yes I'm in the pictures, that class was wonderful! :)

      Borrar
  2. Hi paula! How beautiful the pictures are, transmit too much! How great that she inspired you to study dance! I hope you are fine! Bye friend<3

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hi Paula! those pics are very beautiful! and it’s very great that you remember that good your first teacher, hope see u soon! <3

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 4 : What are you really into?

Post 5: My future job

Post: My best vacation