Post 4: Tv shows and series

Hi! I'm not have any favorite TV show because in general I've never liked to watch tv, and I'm not really sure if I have a favorite serie now but I'm going to talk about a serie that I really liked when I was a little girl and that's serie is Glee.
I started watching Glee in 2010, when  I was 11 years old, it's is a long serie with 6 seasons. I liked it because it's about  teenager's life  and their problems, like love, studies, differents dreams, etc and it's also linked to art because some of them are singers or dancers or both.
I have seen more series that I have liked but Glee is special because when I see it again I remember how my life was at that time.
I have some series that I would like to see, like Dark or Breaking bad but I don't usually give myself the time to watch series, I prefer documentaries. Maybe I'll see them someday, I don't know
The last serie I saw was "Sex Education" so if I had to recommend a series now, it would be that one, because I like it, it's interesting and entertaining.



Comentarios

  1. hi paula! i see glee to when start in 2010! but i dont see all seasons maybee i finish third season, and i dont have idea why. you make me remember this series, its time to finish him thanks!!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi Paula! I like Glee and I loved it Sex education, I think that there are similar but so different at the same time. I hope you're okay and handling the quarantine well!<3

    ResponderBorrar
  3. hi paula! I've never watched glee, but I always watch the music videos of the series, I really love it! Thanks for the recommendation!

    ResponderBorrar
  4. hi paula, i remember when i was little i used to watch glee on the fox channel, i liked it a lot, and "sex education" it's a really good series!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 4 : What are you really into?

Post 5: My future job

Post: My best vacation