Post5: A photograph you like

Hi, today I'm going to talk about my favorite photograph, it was easy for me to think of this picture because it shows Manuel and Esperanza, they're my great-grandparents and the picture shows  smiling and loving look they always had and I remember from them.
I don't remember the exact date it was taken, but I know it was taken by my mother in the summer of 2000 at my great-grandparents plot in San Esteban, Los Andes.
I love the history of my great-grandparents, I feel lucky to have met them because I could see that they always loved each other in a sincere and respectful way, they had a very particular nickname, he called her "Palomita" and she called him "Palomito" (I don't know why) and they have been the most faithful reflection that I have about love in time, good love, this is the reason why I chose this picture, I like it because I feel that it reflects how happy they were together and that's the memory the whole family has of them.

Comentarios

  1. hi paula! , it's so nostalgic these type of photos when have a beautiful story behind , i love see this put in the wall and imagine the moment. ! have a nice week!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Paula, what nice words, from here I can feel all the love and happiness of your great- grandparents, It´s so beautiful! I send you a hug !

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hi paula! What a beautiful photograph! The picture shows their love <3, Take care friend! Miss you<3

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Hi Paula! The first thing that I thought when I looked the picture was "Oh, that's beautiful". How you write about their love and how you see them is lovely.
    I send you a hug, miss you!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 4 : What are you really into?

Post 5: My future job

Post: My best vacation