POST 9 >> "YOUR FAVORITE BOOK"

Hi everyone, I don't have a favorite author because in general I like many authors and they are of differents types, like Pedro Lemebel, J.K Rowling, Gabriel García Márquez, Edgar Allan Poe and others, so it's difficult to choose one. 
It's the same with books, I don't have a favourite but I can say that since I'm a little girl, I love all the Harry Potter books, I have them all and my favourite is "The Prisioner of Azkaban", the Harry Potter books have a special meaning for me, because thanks of them I started to like reading, and over time I began to read other types of books, for example horror by Edgar Allan Poe, he is a classic in the school reading and also I like García Márquez, I love his way of describing each situation and characters, I recommend it completely, specially "Crónica de una muerte anunciada" "Relato de un Náufrago" and "Noticia de un Secuestro"are very good books.
The last book I read was "Subterra" by Baldomero Lillo and it is about the life of the miners and how they died, the book has severial stories that describes this and I personally liked it very much.
Well, I also have moments when I like to read love stories, and there are books that have made me cry, and that's it not difficult because I' am very sensitive sometimes, so if someone likes love books, I recommend reading "Donde termina el Arcoiris" by Cecelia Ahern. 
Thanks you for reading :)

Comentarios

  1. Hi Paula, how are you? I will try to read the books that you recommend.
    I really like Edgar Allan Poe too. I remember that when i was in the school, i read "Narraciones extraordinarias" and i love it.
    Have a nice week. Bye!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi Paula! Me too read Subterra and I liked it.Thanks for recommendations, I will try read "Donde termina el Arcoiris" because I like love books. I hope you are fine friend!, I miss you<3, Bye!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. hi paula! the books of baldomero lillo are really goods! i read subterra and subsole too, i love the histories of chile like this, take care friend!

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Hi Paula, I love Harry Potter! I want to see the whole saga again, even though they say the book is much better, what do you think?

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 4 : What are you really into?

Post 5: My future job

Post: My best vacation