POST 7>> YOUR BUCKET LIST

When I was a little girl I made something like a buckest list because a saw a movie where a girl did that, so I copied it and on this list I remember writing things like "I want to go to Disney World" or about wanting a specific toy, etc.
With  time I stopped writing about it but I was able to live some desires I had as a child, like going to Disney World with my family, I don't remember the details of the trip but I know I was happy at the time.
Three years ago I started doing something similar again, because I felt it would help me achieve my personal wishes in life. One of the first things I wrote was about going to college to study dance,so I already have a wish ready.
I have written few things because in general I like to be more spontaneous with the moments,just enjoying the moment, so I usually write long term things that I know requiere more effort, like going to live in another country, or paying a travel to my parents because they have given me everything and more than I need but I don't know if I could pay them a travel because I'm an artist haha
Anyway I have a lot of things on my mind that I haven't written yet, one of the things that I would like to do the most is to rescue animals from the meat industry and make them have a better life, it is something that really matters to me.
Obviously that's not all, one of the things that has in my bucket list is that I want to have my own garden, learn about mountaireeing, get a tatto and in general the things I have written are related to dance, sports and travels with the important people in my life.
In the short term, when the quarantine ends and the summer arrives, I would like to take a long travel in my bike with my boyfriend in the south of chile, on Carretera Austral, but I don't know, life is unclear so it's strange to think if I'll achieve all those things or not, I hope so and I hope to know a lot about this planet and althought I have things in mind to do I want to let life also do its thing and surprise me :) 

Comentarios

  1. Hi Paula! Thank you for sharing this post. I think that is very important to have a planning, but also is very important to be spontaneous like you said :) I hope that you can do that trip with your boyfriend through the Carretera Austral. Success!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi Paula, I would also like to invite my parents on a trip, like Cuba or Japan, and I find your plan to rescue animals from the meat industry very cool. thanks for sharing

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hi Paula!! I share with you rescuing animals from the meat industry, I would love to have a farm for them to live happily!! I hope you are fine, I send you a hug <3

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 4 : What are you really into?

Post 5: My future job

Post: My best vacation