POST 8 > A SUBJET YOU'VE ENJOYED STUDYING THIS SEMESTER

It's weird for me to talk about this semester, because,you know, of the pandemic and the quarantine...I honestly didn't like any subject at all, but the problem is not the teachers, the problem is the system and everything that is happening, is not normal, but any way, I have to choose a subject, and I think the one I dislike the least is History of the body of dance and Physical Conditioning.
I like history of the body of dance because it has generated spaces of the reflection in the classes, we read differents texts, and watch documentaries and comment on that, although I don't talk much, I like to listen to my classmates, I like History in general, but obviously I would  prefer it to be face to face
And I like physical Conditioning because we do yoga and although we've had two classes about it,it's something I'm interested in learning more this discipline later. I wish a had a bigger space to be able to practice it, and that the teacher would correct me more directly, so I just hope this ends soon so that we can meet again with my classmates and the movement.<3

Comentarios

  1. Hi Paula<3 I also love yoga, unfortunately we have only had 2 classes and I would like to be able to do it in person :( Take care Friend, Miss you <3

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi Paula! The yoga classes have been very good but i also wish i could have more space and i hope we can do them in university,
    Take care, bye <3

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hi Paula, it´s very difficult to choose a subject at this moment because the context is so strange, but I like this class too. I hope to see you soon<3

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 4 : What are you really into?

Post 5: My future job

Post: My best vacation