Post 4 : What are you really into?

My quarantine has been divided because sometimes I do a lot of things, but from everything I have learned in this time I can say that I really like cooking. 

Some time ago I didn't know how to cook anything! and when I make the decision to be vegan I discovered new flavours and I fell in love with vegan food.

Before I became a vegan, I didn't know what I was eating, and now it's something I've become very interested in, I've taken conscious online courses cooking. I love learning new things and cooking for the people I love.

I hope to learn more, and who knows? maybe one day I have a vegan food shop in the south, as a side job, because  I feel there are few opcions for people who don´t consume animals products :( 

Comentarios

  1. Hello friend! I hope you can have a vegan food business, you have a very good hand for cooking <3 no doubt I would travel to eat your preparations, take care!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 5: My future job

Post: My best vacation